9-10 November 2019
Sitting exams is a common source of stress and frustration for interpreters. The lack of preparation strategies and anxiety on exam day can affect the outcome. Waiting for results can also be a source of anxiety, especially for tests with very low passing rates. In this online language-neutral course, interpreters will create their own preparation strategies and learn to cope with this source of incidental stress and build resilience. This online training consists of six hours spread across two days.
About the Training
- Understanding your motivation to take the exam
- Stress management for exams
- Study strategies
- Understanding the format of your exam
- Deliberate practice
- Technology for exam preparation (smart pens, apps, glossary building)
- Research techniques for relevant terminology
This training is approved for 6 CEUs from the American Translators Association.
You can also apply for CEUs directly with the instances you are accredited with. It qualifies for 6 tutor-led hours.